About Google+ pages
You can turn on Google+ features for your brand account by creating a Google+ page. With Google+ pages, you can
- Create posts
- Create collections
- Create and join communities
- Follow other Google+ profiles and Google+ pages.
Manage your Google+ page
- Sign in to your brand account.
- Click your account name.
- Under 'Act as [Account Name] on':, click .
- To make changes to your Google+ page, go to the left-hand panel and click Profile .
Delete your Google+ page
- Sign in to Google+.
- In the left-hand panel, click Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click DELETE YOUR GOOGLE+ PAGE.
- Follow the instructions to remove your Google+ page from your brand account.
This won’t affect any other services related to your brand account, such as YouTube channels.
Create a new brand account with a Google+ Page
- On your computer, open Google+.
- At the bottom of the left-hand panel, click Brands.
- On the following screen, click Create Google+ Page.
- Create a brand account.
- On the following screen, under Enable Google+ for your brand, click Enable.