About Google+ pages
You can turn on Google+ features for your Brand Account by creating a Google+ page. With Google+ pages, you can
- Create posts
- Create Collections
- Create and join Communities
- Follow other Google+ profiles and Google+ pages.
Manage your Google+ page
- Sign in to your Brand Account.
- Click your account name.
- Under "Act as [Account Name] on:", click.
- To make changes to your Google+ page, go to the left panel and click Profile .
Delete your Google+ page
- Sign in to Google+.
- On the left panel, click Settings .
- At the bottom of the page, click DELETE YOUR GOOGLE+ PAGE.
- Follow the instructions to remove your Google+ page from your Brand Account.
This won’t affect other services related to your Brand Account, such as YouTube channels.
Create a new Brand Account with a Google+ Page
- On your computer, open Google+.
- At the bottom of the left panel, click Google+ for your brand.
- On the following screen, click Create Google+ Page.
- Create a Brand Account.
- On the following screen, under Enable Google+ for your brand, click Enable.