Send feedback to Google+
To receive an answer to a specific question:
- You will need to sign in to Google+ to use this option. We recommend posting your question in the Google+ Help community. By posting here, your question will be visible to the Google+ Help community, and a community member or Top Contributor may respond.
- Click the Join community button.
- Click "Share what's new..." in the sharebox at the top and type your question. To include a screenshot, click the Photos icon.
- In the "To" field, indicate if your question is general, about using Google+ mobile, or about using Google+ on desktop. Click Share. You may be notified about responses to your question by email or the bell notification in the Google Bar.
To report an issue, suggest a new feature, or send feedback:
- You will need to sign in to Google+ to use this option. Open Google+. Place your cursor in the top left corner for the Google+ main menu.
- Click Feedback at the bottom. (It's in very small, grey text.)
- Write a brief description of your feedback. Click Next.
- To highlight something specific on your page, click and drag on the page. You can move the dialog if it's in the way.
- To blackout any personal information, click Blackout and click and drag on the page. You can move the dialog if it's in the way.
- Click Next > Submit to send your Feedback. Although we're not able to personally reply, we'll use your feedback to improve the Google+ experience.