Search in Google+
You can search Google+ for people, posts, communities, events, and collections. Searching makes it easy to find things you like or may be interested in.
Tip: If you’re using a computer, you can save your search results.
Search in Google+Computer
- Open Google+.
- At the top of the page, click the search box.
- Type what you want to search for and press Enter or Return.
- You will see search results from Collections, Communities, People & Pages, and Posts.
What your search results include
- Google+ posts: Both public posts, and posts that were shared with you
- People and pages: Profiles and pages that mention what you're searching for
- Collections: Collections related to what you searched for
- Communities (computer, Android app, iPhone/iPad app): Communities related to what you searched for