View & edit your Google+ profile
Updating your profile can help people connect with you more easily. If you’re just getting started, you’ll want to make sure you choose a profile picture that helps friends recognize you, and add other details that say a little about who you are.
- Sign in to Google+.
- Place your cursor in the top left corner for the Google+ main menu. Click Profile > About to view your profile.
- Profile photo: Hover your cursor over your profile photo and click to change your photo. You can upload a photo, choose one that’s been shared on Google+, or take a new photo. Learn more about setting your profile photo.
- Profile tabs: In the “About” tab, you can share basic information about yourself like where you work, where you went to school, and links to websites you like or manage. By clicking on the other tabs (like “Posts” or “Photos”), you can see things like photos you've shared, your public YouTube activity, and posts you've +1'd.
- Post: From this box, you can share information with your circles. Anything you’ve posted in the past will show in the stream on your profile page.
- Circles information: See who’s in your circles, and who has you in their circles. Add people to your circles.
Your full name, profile photo, and cover photo are the only information we ask you to share with everyone. You can choose who sees the rest of your information.