Get help using Google+
When you need a little extra help with Google+, you can turn to our community of Google+ experts and users.
Where to get help
- English: English Google+ Help community
- French: French Google+ Help community
- German: German Google+ Help community
- Indonesian: Indonesian Google+ Help community
- Italian: Italian Google+ Help community
- Japanese: Japanese Google+ Help community
- Portuguese: Portuguese Google+ Help community
- Russian: Russian Google+ Help community
- Spanish: Spanish Google+ Help community
- Turkish: Turkish Google+ Help community
Post a question to the Google+ Help community
Tip: Before you post a question, search the community. You may find an answer to your question.Mobile browser
- Use a mobile browser to go to the Google+ Help community (linked at the beginning of this article).
- If you aren't a member yet, touch the Join.
- At the bottom right, touch the pencil icon .
- Touch Write something, then type your text.
- To add a photo from your device, touch the photo icon .
- In the top right corner, touch the send icon .
- Go to the Google+ Help Community (linked at the beginning of this article).
- If you aren't a member yet, click the Join group button near the top of the page.
- At the top of the page, click the "Share what's new..." box.
- Type your question.
- Click the drop-down menu next to To:, and choose a category that fits your question.
- Click Share.
Post a question or comment on the Google+ Forum
If you don't want to post to the Google+ community or you can't log in to Google+, you may be able to post a question in our Google+ product forums.
Tip: Before posting a question, try searching the forum first. You may find a post about your exact question.
- On a computer, sign in and join the forum to be able to post.
- Make sure you've read the Google Product Forums Terms of Service.
- Create a topic with your question.
Ground rules for posting in a community or forum
When you participate in Google help community or forum, you agree to follow certain guidelines, including the ones below and those contained in the Google+ Content and Conduct Policy or the Google Product Forum Terms of Service. Please know that if you violate them, your post may be removed, and severe abuses may lead to harsher penalties.
Tip: If you notice inappropriate content, let us know by following the instructions linked below. It's important to follow those steps because if you only report abuse by posting in our communities or forums, we won't be able to take action.Posts
- Posts must be related to Google+. If you have questions about or want to discuss another Google product, please visit that product’s forum.
- Choose the most appropriate category for your topic. Using the appropriate category makes it easier for other forum visitors to find your topic, and it also makes it easier for other members, volunteer Top Contributors, and Googlers to help you find the answer you need as quickly as possible.
- Posts must be easy for others to read. If you're posting in a forum, write a short subject that describes your topic. Subjects may not be in all caps or contain excessive punctuation, and posts may not contain unnecessary URLs.
- Be careful. To ensure your safety, security, and privacy, never post your email address or any personal information you don’t want to share in the forum. Be cautious if you contact others offline or ask others to contact you.
Your posts can't include the following types of content. If they do, we may remove your post. And in more serious cases, you may be banned from the group or lose access to your Google Account.
- Spam. In Google+ help communities and forums, we're all responsible for keeping the community spam-free. Spam includes, but is not limited to, any promotional, commercial, or adult content, multiple instances of the same post, posts with URLs unrelated to the question, and the transmission of malware, viruses, or anything that may disrupt service or harm others.
- Nudity and sexually explicit material. We don't allow nudity or sexually explicit material. We also don't allow content that drives traffic to commercial pornography sites.
- Violent or bullying behavior. Don't threaten, harass, or bully other users. This includes using profanity to abuse others.
- Hate speech. We don't allow the promotion of hatred toward groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity.
- Impersonation. We don't allow impersonation of others or other behavior that is misleading or intended to be misleading.
- Private & confidential information. We don't allow unauthorized publishing of people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, Social Security Numbers, driver's and other license numbers, or any other information that is not publicly accessible.
- Copyright. We will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. Please flag any copyright material as such by reporting the abuse and selecting the 'Copyright' option.