Report a profile
To report someone's profile as abuse, impersonation, or some other violation of our User Content and Conduct Policy:
- Open Google+ and use the search bar at the top of the page to find their profile.
- Click the arrow next to their name.
- Select Report/block [person's name].
- Choose why you're reporting the profile.
- Click Done in the lower-right corner.
- On Android: > Go to their profile > Menu > Report abuse > Select a reason > Ok.
- On iOS: Go to their profile > > Report > Select a reason and confirm you want to report that profile.
Impersonation report guidelines
- Profiles or pages with clear malicious or personal attacks will be removed, with no proof of identity necessary from the person making the report.
- Profiles with no clear malicious goals, but perhaps with just your full name, may require you to send a photo of a government issued ID, such as a driver license. You don't need to submit it as you fill out the form, but we may request this information for our investigation.
- It's possible that another person coincidentally shares your name and isn’t impersonating you. We don’t take action on profiles like these.
- Pages that impersonate another company or organization will require an authorized representative of the company or organization being impersonated to provide a form of business verification.
While we review each report, please note that we won't personally notify you of our decision. If you see that the profile is still available within a few days, it's likely that we've determined it isn't in violation of our policies.
If you're concerned about possible copyright infringement, please visit the Profiles DMCA page for instructions on how to file a DMCA complaint with Google.