People suggestions and connections
On your Home page, you may see suggestions for people you might know. Suggestions could be generated by:
- Your mutual connections with people on Google products such as Gmail.
- Interaction that you’ve had with others on Google products.
- The connected accounts that you've linked on your Google Account.
- The people who are in your extended circles.
- Friends on external sites, when those friends have connected their accounts on their Google+ profiles.
To view or add suggested connections:
- Open Google+ or the Google+ app .
- Click or tap Menu
- Click or tap People .
- Click or tap the Find People tab.
- Under "Suggestions for you", next to the person's name, tap Add .
Note: You can't view or add suggested connections on the iPhone or iPad app. Please use a computer or mobile browser instead.