On your Home page, you may see suggestions for people you might know. Suggestions could be generated by:
- Your mutual connections with people on Google products such as Gmail.
- Interaction you’ve had with others on Google products.
- The connected accounts you've linked on your Google Account.
- Friends on external sites, when those friends have connected their accounts on their Google+ profiles.
View or add suggested connections
- On your computer, open Google+.
- On the left, click People .
- Click Find People.
- Under "Suggestions for you," under the person's name, click Follow.