Google Duo call notifications aren't working
If you're not getting Duo call notifications or they're delayed on Pixel Slate, try these tips to fix the problem.
Try common fixes
- Re-open the app: To start Duo again, quit and re-open the app.
- Download the latest version of the app: Check that you have the latest version of Duo for Chrome OS. If you don't, the page will say "Update."
- Connect to Wi-Fi: Make sure your Wi-Fi is on.
Try more fixesTurn on Duo notifications
- At the bottom right, select the time to open your status area.
- Select Notifications.
- If "Do not disturb" is turned on, tap the toggle to turn it off.
- Find Duo in the list. If it doesn't have a checkmark next to it, notifications are off. Check the box to turn them on.
- Open Duo More Settings Notifications.
- If Call notifications are off, turn them on.
- On your device, open Duo.
- At the top right, select More Settings Blocked numbers.
- Check that the phone number isn't blocked.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?