Use the guides below to fix common Pixel Slate issues.
Are you using Pixel Slate with a work or school account? If you're having issues downloading apps from the Google Play Store or using Google Assistant, you might need to ask your organization's admin to turn on several settings for your group in the Admin console. Learn more.
- Pixel Slate hardware (like the battery, keyboard, or screen)
- Your Pixel Slate's software (including updates, speed, and performance)
- Wireless and wired networks
- Connecting to Android phone (Instant Tethering, Smart Lock)
- Printer not detected
- Documents not printing
- Sign-in errors
- Permissions or Guest mode issues
- Webpage loads slowly
- "This webpage is not available"
- "Aw, snap!"
- "The following plug-in has crashed..."
- Supported file types
To tell us about a problem with your Pixel Slate:
- Open Chrome .
- Click More .
- Go to Help Report an issue.