Need assistance with a technical issue? Want to share feedback about Pixel Slate? Here's how:
Get help with an issue
First, see if you can find a solution to your issue in our Help Center. Check out our guides for common issues.
If you don't find what you need, you can:
- Contact our support team - Our support agents are available by phone or chat.
- Ask the experts - Post a question to the Pixel Slate forum, where our Top Contributors and other Pixel Slate users can help you.
Send a feedback report
We want to hear from you about your experiences with Pixel Slate. Here's how to share your feedback with us:
- Open the page or location you want to provide feedback about.
- On a keyboard: Press Alt + Shift + i.
On a touchscreen: In the top right of your browser window, select More Help Report an issue.
- In the "Tell us what's happening" field, add any important details, including the steps to follow to reproduce what you're experiencing.
- [Optional] You can include additional information in your report, such as a URL, your email address, or an attachment. To include a screenshot or send information about your system, check the boxes next to those items before submitting.
If you're reporting an issue about a specific file, please attach any relevant, non-confidential documents to the report.
- To submit the report, select Send.
We appreciate your help! In most cases, we won't be able to send you an individualized response, but we'll investigate your report and use the information you provide to improve Pixel Slate.