This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Hello Pixel Community,
We have provided Android/Pixel security updates for May 2019. All Pixel devices running Android 9 will receive these software updates as part of the May OTA, which began rolling out to users today. We encourage you to check your Android version and update with the latest features.
To find out in detail what has been updated, check out the official update here.
- Build Number:
- Pixel1(XL)/Pixel2(XL): PQ3A.190505.001
- Pixel3(XL): PQ3A.190505.002
- Notable fixes:
- Fixed connectivity issues while roaming
- Fixed bluetooth app crashes
- Implemented USB High Temperature warning dialog in PowerUI
- Restore Saved Wifi Networks in Settings fixed
- Fixed Pixel 2 XL issue that resulted in no internet access to tethered (Hotspot) devices post Android 9.0
- Fixed bluetooth is disconnected and dialer still thinks it's on
- Prevent accidental blocking of SMS apps
- Fixed 2 second video stuttering at the beginning of recording
- Several changes to support Verizon MVNO-Visible
Details of security fixes are found in this link :
Google Pixel Support Team
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.