This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
my pixel 2 xl suddenly stopped charging using the original charger. only charges when i use a USBC-USBA cable. Tried cleaning the USB C port but no luck. 2 Recommended Answers 178 Replies 277 Upvotes
Last edited 4/12/19
- I tried cleaning using the business card solution shared in this forum but it still does not work.
- When i connect it to my laptop using a usbc to usbA cable, the phone auto powers down then continues charging.
- the original charger works fine with other phones
- I bought the phone from an authorized distributor of Google in Europe so the phone was never sold retail by google directly
- it is still under warranty given it is just a few months since i bought it
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.