Pixel 2 microphone not working correctly1 Recommended Answer
- Pixel in warranty - Please contact Google 1:1 support. You can do this by going through the settings app in your device, or by clicking "contact us" in the upper right-hand corner of the Help Center
- Pixel out of warranty - Please contact the authorized service partner. This will vary depending on the country and you can find a list here
- Pixel 2 - Please contact Google 1:1 support
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.