Non-stop signal dropping/reconnecting
- Open Settings > Backup & reset > Touch Network settings reset > Tap Reset Settings. (Please note that this action will reset Wi-Fi, Cellular data and Bluetooth settings which means you will have to input your Wi-Fi credentials and re-pair your Bluetooth devices.)
- Eject the SIM card, clean it and reinsert it.
- Restart the device
- Make sure Airplane Mode is off. To do so : Go to Settings > More > Touch the switch next to "Airplane mode" to turn it to the off position
- To do so: Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > More > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > Select the '+' icon to add the APN.
Can't connect to Googlewifi, so i can't connect to Google Home.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.