Pixel 2: Google Play Services draining battery after November's update
I also tried to disable Play Protect, installing latest Google Play Services manually, reverting version to the factory state and updating to the latest one again. No result, still experiencing the same issue on both devices.
- Drain is caused by Google Play Services
- I can stop the drain by turning off wifi and rebooting the phone
- Clearing Google Play Services data and cache temporarily fixes the issue
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.