If you're signing in from a different location than you usually do, we may ask you to enter a code that you get from your phone. This helps make sure that you own the account.
Important: Some of these steps work only on Android 8.0 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
Verify your Google account
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Google Manage your Google Account.
- Scroll right and tap Security Security code.
- If needed, enter your phone password and pick the account.
- You'll find a 10-digit code.
- Enter the code on the phone you want to sign in on and tap Continue.
Tip: You don't need an internet connection or mobile service to get codes.