Get expert help with Preferred Care for your Pixel 2
If you have Preferred Care for your Pixel 2 phone, you have unlimited expert sessions with our support team. In these sessions, you can learn tips and tricks, like how to use your Google Assistant, take great photos, or free up space on your phone.
You’ll also have priority access to our support team, protection for accidental damages (up to two times), and coverage for repairs and replacements. When your Android updates end, you can get help with your physical phone for 6 more months. Learn more about what’s included in Preferred Care.
Buy a Pixel 2 with Preferred Care
To get a Pixel 2 with Preferred Care, buy the phone and Preferred Care at the same time. To buy, go to the Google Store.
Note: Currently, Preferred Care is available with Pixel 2 phones purchased in the U.S. and Canada. Preferred Care isn’t available for Pixel (2016) phones.
Request a call from an expert
If you’re a Preferred Care customer, you can get help from our dedicated support team:
- Open the Preferred Care form. If you’re not signed in to the Google Account you used to purchase Preferred Care, you can’t open this form.
- Fill out your contact information.
- Tap Call Me.
- Wait 2 minutes for an expert to call you.
Types of expert help you can get
When you request a call with a Preferred Care expert, you can choose to talk about any of these topics:
- Get started with your Pixel 2: Setting up
- Use your device: Getting around and Android apps
- Take beautiful photos: Use your camera and its features
- Free up space: Storage and the cloud
- Meet your Google Assistant: Google for your world
- Uncover Pixel secrets: New and fun features of your device
English-speaking experts are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. French Canadian experts are available 7 days a week: Monday through Friday from 3 AM - 6 PM ET, and Saturday and Sunday from 4 AM - 3 PM ET.
Get more help
If you’re not a Preferred Care customer, or if you have a question about your Pixel 2 that isn’t one of the topics above, you can still contact us.