Change your settings
- Open your phone's settings app.
- Tap Connected devices Connection preferences.
- Tap the setting that you want to change.
What settings you can changeBluetooth
You can play music, make phone calls and more by connecting your phone to another device that also uses Bluetooth. Find out how to connect your phone via Bluetooth.
You can use NFC to make contactless payments with your Pixel phone. Learn how to use NFC and contactless payments.
Important: If you don't see the NFC setting, your phone doesn't have NFC. You won't be able to use contactless payments.
Turn on NFC
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices Connection preferences NFC.
- Turn on Use NFC.
If you have a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other device that can cast, you can project your device's screen and audio to a TV. Learn how to use Cast.
You can print from some apps on your phone. In apps that can't print, you can take and print a screenshot. Find out how to print from your phone.