Pin & unpin screens
You can pin an app's screen to keep it in view until you unpin it.
For example, you can pin an app and hand your phone to a friend. With the screen pinned, your friend can use only that app. To use your other apps again, you can unpin the screen.
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Security & Location Screen pinning.
- Turn on Screen pinning.
When screen pinning is on, you'll see an option to ask for your PIN, pattern, or password before unpinning.
- Go to the screen you want to pin.
- Tap Overview .
- Swipe up to show the Pin . You'll see it at the bottom right of your selected screen.
- Tap the Pin .
- On the pinned screen, touch and hold Back and Overview .
- If you chose to be asked for your PIN, pattern, or password before unpinning, you'll need to enter it.