If you have a Chromecast or other device that casts, you can mirror your Pixel phone's screen and audio on a TV. For a faster connection when you play games or compete in esports, you can connect your Pixel phone to your monitor or TV with a wired dock.
Cast your screen
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices Connection preferences Cast.
- On the list, tap the device where you want to show your screen.
Tip: You can add Cast to Quick Settings. Learn about Quick Settings.
Stop casting your screen
- Swipe down from the top of your phone's screen.
- On the Cast notification, tap Disconnect.
Project with a wired dock
For a faster connection when you play games or compete in esports, use a wired connection. Certain wired docking stations are compatible with Pixel phones. On a compatible dock with an ethernet port, you can also connect to LAN.
- On your phone, from the Play Store, install the DisplayLink Presenter app.
Tip: When you connect your phone to the docking station, the app doesn’t need to be open.
- With a USB-C cable, connect your Pixel phone to your compatible dock.
- With an HDMI cable, connect your compatible dock to your monitor or TV.
- Plug in your compatible dock's power cable.
Tip: Pixel 3 and later Pixel phones work with the MediaGear USB-C Hub Docking Station (item 853265008171). Other docking stations can also work.