Supervised users to be removed
You can no longer create a supervised profile on your Pixelbook for controlling and seeing the websites someone visits.
If you already have a supervised profile set up, you can continue to use it until May 2019, when all supervised user profiles will be removed.
- Add a new supervised profile
- Move a supervised user to a regular profile
- Edit settings for a supervised profile
- Approve or reject browsing requests
- See supervised profiles' activity
To manage the Pixelbook or Chrome for Android experience for your child, create an account for them with Family Link.
Save your supervised user local files
Before your supervised account expires, make sure to save your local files and bookmarks.
- Sign in to your supervised user account.
- Insert a storage device, like a USB drive, to your Pixelbook.
- In the corner of your screen, select the Launcher Up arrow .
- Open Files .
- On the left, choose My Files Downloads.
- Select all the files you want to save.
- Drag those files to your storage device.
Note: Once you sign in to a different Google account, you can insert your storage device and open your files.
Export your bookmarks
- Open Chrome.
- Go to the supervised user's profile.
- At the top right, select More .
- Select Bookmarks Bookmark Manager.
- At the top, select Organize Export bookmarks.
Note: Once you sign in to a different Google account, you can access your bookmarks.