After you ask your Google Assistant to play media on your Pixelbook, you can control the volume using commands. You can set the volume to a specific level (1–10) or percent (1–100%).
How to change the volume
Say "Ok Google," press the Assistant key , or press and hold the Launcher to talk to your Assistant, then say a command:
- Increase: Turn up volume. (Increases volume by 10%).
- Decrease: Turn down volume. (Decreases volume by 10%).
- Set a specific level or percent: Volume 5. Volume to 65%.
- Change volume by [X] amount: Increase volume by 10%. Decrease volume by 10%.
- Maximize: Max volume.
- Minimize: Minimum volume.