Change the volume with Google Assistant
After you ask your Google Assistant to play media on your Pixelbook, you can control the volume using commands. You can set the volume to a specific level (1–10) or percent (1–100%).
How to change the volume
Say "Ok Google," press the Assistant key , or press and hold the Launcher to talk to your Assistant, then say a command:
- Increase: Turn up volume. (Increases volume by 10%).
- Decrease: Turn down volume. (Decreases volume by 10%).
- Set a specific level or percent: Volume 5. Volume to 65%.
- Change volume by [X] amount: Increase volume by 10%. Decrease volume by 10%.
- Maximize: Max volume.
- Minimize: Minimum volume.