If you can't connect to Duo on your Pixelbook, the app might have an issue with its sound, video, or connection.
Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
If you have an internet connection but you still can't get Duo to work, try restarting the app.
- At the bottom right, select the time to open your status area.
- Open Settings
- Under "Google Play Store," select Google Play Store.
- Select Manage Android preferences.
- Select Apps. From the list of apps, select Duo.
- Choose Force Stop.
- Open Duo again.
If nothing else works, try restarting your device.
Fix video or sound issues during a call
If the video or audio isn't working during a call, you and the person you're talking with should check the following:
- Make sure nothing is blocking the device's camera or microphone.
- Check that the camera and microphone are facing the right way.
- Check your Wi-Fi connection. Your Wi-Fi icon should have at least 1 bar. If you don't see 1 bar, move to where you have a better connection.
- Check your device's battery strength. If your battery is low, charge your device.
- Restart the app and try again.
- Restart your device and try again.
Need more help?
If none of the above solve the issue, you can ask questions in the Duo Help Forum.