Connect Google Duo to a Google Account
When you connect Duo to your Google Account:
- You can use Duo across different devices, including your Pixelbook.
- People with your phone number or Google Account info, like your Gmail address, can see that you use Duo and call you using the app.
Add your Google Account
You can add your Google Account when you sign up for Duo. Or, add it through the app's settings later.
- On your device, open Duo.
- Select More Settings.
- Select "Google Account," select Add account.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
Remove your Google Account
If you remove your Google Account:
- You'll be signed out of Duo on all your devices, except the one verified with your phone number.
- Your phone number won't be linked to your Google Account in Duo anymore.
To remove your Google Account:
- Open Duo.
- Select More Settings Remove Google Account from Duo.
- Select Remove.