Create calendar events and ask about your schedule
You can ask your Google Assistant on Pixelbook to add events to your calendar or tell you about your schedule.
Calendars you can use
- Your Google Calendar.
- Google Calendars that you share with others or that others share with you. Learn how to share a calendar.
- Calendars imported through links or iCal.
These calendars won't work:
- Birthdays, holidays, and other automatic events
- Calendars through your work or school account
Add an event or ask about your schedule
On your device, press the key, touch and hold the Launcher , or say "Ok Google." Then say or type a command.
- Add a calendar event:
- "Add a meeting to my calendar."
- "Schedule an event for me on Saturday at 8 PM."
- "Add an event called Birthday Dinner."
- Find out what's on your calendar:
- "When's my first meeting today?"
- "Where's my next event?"
- "What's my agenda for August 1?"
Note: To delete or change an event, go to Google Calendar on your phone or computer.