You can ask your Google Assistant on Pixelbook to add events to your calendar or tell you about your schedule.
Calendars you can use
- Your Google Calendar.
- Google Calendars that you share with others or that others share with you. Learn how to share a calendar.
- Calendars imported through links or iCal.
These calendars won't work:
- Birthdays, holidays, and other automatic events
- Calendars through your work or school account
Add an event or ask about your schedule
On your device, press the key, touch and hold the Launcher , or say "Ok Google." Then say or type a command.
- Add a calendar event:
- "Add a meeting to my calendar."
- "Schedule an event for me on Saturday at 8 PM."
- "Add an event called Birthday Dinner."
- Find out what's on your calendar:
- "When's my first meeting today?"
- "Where's my next event?"
- "What's my agenda for August 1?"
Note: To delete or change an event, go to Google Calendar on your phone or computer.