Use the guides below to fix common Pixelbook issues.
Are you using Pixelbook with a work or school account? If you're having issues downloading apps from the Google Play Store or using Google Assistant, you might need to ask your organisation's admin to turn on several settings for your group in the Admin console. Learn more.
- Pixelbook hardware (such as the battery, keyboard or screen)
- Your Pixelbook's software (including updates, speed and performance)
- Wireless and wired networks
- Connecting to Android phone (Instant Tethering, Smart Lock)
- Printer not detected
- Documents not printing
- Sign-in errors
- Permissions or Guest mode issues
- Web page loads slowly
- 'This web page is not available'
- 'Aw, snap!'
- 'The following plug-in has crashed...'
- Supported file types and external devices
To tell us about a problem with your Pixelbook:
- Open Chrome .
- Click More .
- Go to Help Report an issue.