Get help with an issue or send feedback
Need assistance with a technical issue? Want to share feedback about Pixelbook? Here’s how:
Get help with an issue
First, see if you can find a solution to your issue in our Help Center. Check out our guides for common issues.
If you don’t find what you need, you can:
- Contact our support team - Our support agents are available by phone or chat.
- Ask the experts - Post a question to the Pixelbook forum, where our Top Contributors and other Pixelbook users can help you.
Send a feedback report
We want to hear from you about your experiences with Pixelbook. Here’s how to share your feedback with us:
- Open the page or location you want to provide feedback about.
- On your keyboard, press Alt + Shift + i.
- In the "Tell us what's happening" field, add any important details, including the steps to follow to reproduce what you're experiencing.
- [Optional] You can include additional information in your report, such as a URL, your email address, or an attachment. To include a screenshot or send information about your system, check the boxes next to those items before submitting.
If you're reporting an issue about a specific file, please attach any relevant, non-confidential documents to the report.
- To submit the report, click Send.
We appreciate your help! In most cases, we won't be able to send you an individualized response, but we'll investigate your report and use the information you provide to improve Pixelbook.