You can find members’ published collections in a publicly available archive in Explore. The archive can supplement information that is valuable for the research of journalists and the academic community.
Important: To add your own collection to Explore, you must publish it.
Publish a collection you own
To publish a collection that you own:
- Open the workspace view.
- To enter the collection, click the Collection box.
- In the collection, at the top right, click Publish.
- Select if you want to:
- Publish the collection on behalf of yourself
- Publish on behalf of a publication in Google Publisher Center
- To submit, click Next.
- To submit the title you prefer and the summary of your collection, click Next.
- Once you read and agree with the audience guidelines, click Next.
- Review the summary of the details.
- If you publish on behalf of yourself instead of on behalf of a publication, turn on 2-step verification.
- After you turn on 2-step verification, to complete publishing the collection, click Publish my collection.
Tip: If you select to publish on behalf of a Publication, to proceed, click Request Account Association. Then, once you get confirmation that the account association is complete, go back to step 3.