Map location visibility
By default, the map locations of your photos and albums will not be visible to others on Picasa Web Albums. You can control this setting in two ways:
Change the map visibility on an album by album basis
- On your My Photos page, click in to any album.
- Under the map on the right side of the page, check (or uncheck) the box next to "Show my photo locations to viewers of this album."
If you've signed up for Google+, you can also show or hide geo location in Google+ for any of your albums when viewing photo details from the lightbox.
Set the default for all newly uploaded albums
- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of Picasa Web Albums.
- Choose Photos settings.
- On the Privacy and Permissions tab, in the "Locations" section, check (or uncheck) the box next to "Show my photo locations to others on all new albums."
- Click the Save changes button.