Photo feeds from public sites
Picasa lets you include photo feeds from public sites in your Google Photos screensaver. You can add and manage your screensaver feeds by following these steps:
- In Picasa, click the Tools menu.
- Select Configure Screensaver.
- On the Screensaver tab, click the Settings button.
- Select the 'Photos from public sites' checkbox.
- Click the Configure button.
- You can add new feeds, remove feeds, or select the feeds you'd like to use in the 'Public Photo Feeds' window that opens.