Upload videos to Picasa Web Albums
You can upload videos up to 1 GB in size to Picasa Web Albums in several ways:
- Picasa: Use the downloadable Picasa software to upload videos.
- Web browsers: Use the Upload button. Video uploading is only available in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
For the best experience, make sure your video meets our video upload requirements. When uploading, please keep in mind that video files cannot currently be downloaded from Picasa Web Albums.
Upload videos to YouTube from Picasa
Videos uploaded to YouTube can be up to 1 GB in size. To upload one video at a time directly to YouTube, please follow these steps:
- In the Picasa Library, double-click the video you'd like to upload.
- Click the Upload to YouTube button.
- Click the Change User link to sign in to YouTube.
- After you've signed in, choose your YouTube video settings:
- Enter the title, description, tags, and choose your video category.
- To make the video public, check the box next to 'Make this video public (optional).
- Click Upload Video.
Depending on the size of your video, the upload process can take several minutes to complete. If this upload process fails for any reason, please attempt the upload again in a few minutes.