Share photos & albums
You can share photos and albums using Picasa or Picasa Web Albums.
PicasaShare to Google+
To share photos on Google+:
- Select photos to upload and share.
- At the bottom, click Upload to Google Photos.
- Select an album or create a new one.
- Choose an image size.
- Add Google+ circles, individual people, or email addresses.
- Click Upload.
Picasa Web Albums
To share photos:
- Open an album or photo.
- Click Share.
- Add email addresses of people you want to share with.
- Click Share to share on Google+ or Send Email if you haven't signed up for Google+.
Album visibility lets you control who can see your albums. There are three options:
- Limited, anyone with the link
- Only you
Changing album visibility
To change the visibility level:
- Click My Photos and open the album to change visibility.
- Select Actions > Album properties.
- In "Visibility," select your visibility option.
- Click Save changes.
Public gallery URL
Your public gallery URL is the unique web address where your photos are located.
To find your public gallery URL:
- Click My Photos.
- Above your albums, click Public Gallery.
Your web URL is in your address bar.
To see your public gallery URL and unlisted gallery URL:
- In the top right, click Options .
- Select Settings.
- Under the "General" tab, you'll see your public gallery URL and unlisted gallery URL.
The unlisted gallery displays albums that are marked "Limited, anyone with the link." The unlisted gallery link has a secret key that makes the address difficult to guess. Reset your secret key to revoke access to this gallery.
Share links to albums and photos
You can share links of specific photos or albums with anyone from Picasa Web Albums.Link to an album
- From the "My Photos" tab, click your album.
- On the right, click Link to this album.
- Under "Paste Link in email or IM," copy the URL to share.
- Open the photo to link to.
- On the right, click Link to this photo.
- Under "Link," copy the URL to share.