Add a comment
You can share your thoughts about a friend's photos by leaving a comment. Here's how:
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Visit the photo you'd like to comment on.
- Type your comment in the text box that appears under the photo.
- Decide if you'd like to be notified by email if someone else comments after you.
- If you haven't signed up for Google+: Select the checkbox next to 'Subscribe' to receive email notifications.
- If you've signed up for Google+: Control comment notifications using your Google+ settings.
- Click Post Comment.
Comments are visible to everyone that can view the photo.
Conversations across Google+ and Picasa Web Albums
Once you sign up for Google+, comments are shared between Google+ and Picasa Web Albums. This means:
- Comments on photos will generate a post on the Google+ stream.
- Comments on photos in Google+ will be displayed in Picasa Web Albums.
- Only other Google+ users will be able to comment on your photos in Picasa Web Albums.
- Mentioning someone in a comment using +name or +email address will give them access to the album. Learn more about resharing