Download photos and albums
You can download pictures and entire albums from Picasa Web Albums onto your computer.
Download a photo:
- While viewing the photo you'd like to download, click Actions > Download photo.
- If necessary, select Save File in the window that appears.
Download an album:
- While viewing the album you'd like to download, click Actions > Download to Picasa.
- In the window that appears, click the Download button.
Albums downloaded from your own account will appear in the 'Web Albums' collection, while albums downloaded from friends and family will be visible in the 'Downloaded Albums' collection.
Important download notes:
- To download entire albums from Picasa Web Albums, Picasa must be installed on your computer.
- If you'd like to download an entire album from another user, the album owner must enable 'Allow any visitor to download my photos' on the Privacy and Permissions tab of the Settings page.