Editing folder or album properties
You can edit the following properties of a folder or album:
- Folder/Album name
- Place taken
- Detailed description
- Background music for slideshow and movie presentation modes
- Select the folder or album you'd like to edit.
- Click the Folder menu or the Album menu in Picasa.
- Select Edit Description.
- Make your edits. Please note the following:
- Date: You can manually choose a date that should be associated with the folder. Alternatively, Picasa can analyze the timestamp of your photos in the folder or album and determine a date for you if you select the 'Automatic Date' checkbox.
- Background music: Select the 'Use Music for Slideshow and Movie presentation' option if you want music to accompany the display of the photos in that particular folder or album, while in slideshow or movie mode. Click the Browse button and select the MP3 music file you'd like to use.
- Click the OK button.
You can also right click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac) the folder or album name and select Edit Folder Description or Edit Album Description to edit properties.