Picasa provides convenient print ordering options from a variety of print vendors in the U.S. and abroad. If you would like to order prints through Picasa, please follow these steps:
- Select the photos you'd like to print.
- Click the Shop button in the Photo Tray.
- Select your location from the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen. If your country isn't listed, we don't currently have any print partners in your location.
- Click the Choose button for the vendor that you wish to use.
- Sign in using your username and password for that particular site. This is not the same as your Google Account for Picasa Web Albums. If you don't have an account with that vendor, click the 'Create an account' link in the window.
- Once you sign in, Picasa transfers your selected photos to the print processor's website. Follow the instructions located on the website to complete your order.
If you have any questions regarding an order that you've placed with one of these vendors, please contact the vendor directly.