Slideshows, photo collages, and movies
You can create slideshows, photo collages, and videos in Picasa and Picasa Web Albums.
Slideshows and photo collagesCreate a slideshow in Picasa
- Create a new album with the photos for the slideshow. Open the album.
- At the top, click Play Fullscreen Slideshow
- Set your slideshow settings.
To continuously play your slideshow, :
- Click Tools > Options (Windows) or Picasa > Preferences (Mac).
- Click Slideshow.
- Select Loop slideshow.
- On an album, click Slideshow.
- At the bottom of the slideshow, use the controls to adjust settings.
- Select the photos for the collage.
- At the top, click Create Photo Collage.
- Use the collage creation page to control the appearance and content of your collage.
- Click Create Collage.
In your computer, collages are saved in "Collages," under My Pictures > Picasa (Windows) or Pictures > Picasa (Mac).
In Picasa, your Collage folder is in "Projects" (flat-folder view) or the Picasa folder (tree view).
Videos and moviesUpload videos to Picasa Web Albums
- Sign in to Picasa Web Albums.
- At the top, click Upload.
- Select the video to upload (maximum 1GB) and click Open.
You can also use Picasa to upload photos and videos.
You can combine your photos, videos, and music into a movie.
- Select photos and videos.
- At the top, click Create Movie Presentation.
- Use the Movie Maker to alter movie settings, adjust audio and transition, dimensions, add and edit text to slides, or add new photos.
- Click Create Movie or YouTube to create the movie and upload it to YouTube.
Movies are saved on your computer in the Movies, folder under My Pictures > Picasa (Windows) or Pictures > Picasa (Mac).
In Picasa, the Movies folder is in the "Projects" collection (flat-folder view) or Picasa folder (tree view).