Deleting name tags
Follow the steps below to delete name tags in Picasa, Picasa Web Albums, or Google+.
- Delete a single tag: Find the photos in the people album, select the face, and click Remove (or press the Delete key).
- Delete all tags for one person: Right-click (PC) or Control-click (Mac) a people album and select 'Delete Album.'
- Delete all tags in Picasa: Right-click (PC) or Control-click (Mac) on each people album and select 'Delete Album.'
Picasa Web Albums
- Delete a single tag: Navigate to the photo with the tag you'd like to remove. Click the 'x' icon in the upper right corner of the name box around the face.
- Delete a single tag: You can remove both tags of yourself and tags on your photos. On either your photos homepage in Google+ or the Photos tab on your Google profile, navigate to the photo with the tag you'd like to remove. Learn more about approving or removing name tags linking to your Google+ profile