Add photos to someone else's album
If friends invite you to add photos to their online web album, follow these steps to add photos or videos to their album:
- In Picasa Web Albums, visit your friend's album. Or just click the link that says, 'Contribute photos to this album' in the email invitation sent by the owner.
- Sign in to Picasa Web Albums using the email address that the owner of the album used to contact you. If you don't have a Google Account, you'll need to create one to add photos.
- At the top of the album, click Add Photos.
- Select the photos or videos you'd like to upload.
- Complete the upload.
When you are signed into Picasa Web Albums and are visiting another user's public gallery, you'll see a icon below the albums you can contribute to.
- All contributions will count towards the Picasa Web Albums storage quota belonging to the album owner.
- Please take care with what you contribute. The owner of the album is responsible for all content uploaded to the album. If photos or videos in the account are found to violate our Program Policies, the album owner will face the consequences.