Create a slideshow
You can create a full-screen slideshow in the Picasa software or on the web in Picasa Web Albums.
To create a slideshow in Picasa, click the Play button on the folder or album header. To create a slideshow using photos from multiple folders and albums, first create a new album using these photos.
Use the controls at the bottom of the slideshow to change slideshow settings:
- Change the transition effect between slides
- Adjust slide duration
- Include captions
- Rotate and magnify images
- Set your slideshow to music
Set your slideshow to play continuously:
- Click Tools > Options (Windows) or Picasa > Preferences (Mac).
- Click the Slideshow tab.
- Select 'Loop slideshow' to play your slideshow over and over.
To exit the slideshow, click the Exit button at the bottom of the slideshow, or press the Esc key.
Picasa Web Albums
To create a slideshow in Picasa Web Albums:
- On an album, click the Slideshow button. Use the controls at the bottom of the slideshow to adjust slide duration, play/pause, and the inclusion of captions.
- On a single photo, click the Full Screen button. Identical slideshow controls are available, however the slideshow is paused to provide a full screen view of the specific photo.
To exit the slideshow, click the X button or press the Esc key.