Share from Picasa Web Albums
Follow the steps below to share photos from Picasa Web Albums with email invitations:
- In Picasa Web Albums, click into an album or photo.
- Click Share. If you're sharing a single photo, the recipients will not be able to view the rest of the album.
- Add the people (email addresses) you'd like to share with.
- Click Send Email.
Share your photos from Picasa Web Albums to the Google+ streams of friends or circles:
- In Picasa Web Albums, click into an album.
If you're viewing a single photo, the Share button only allows you to share via email. Your photo will not be shared to Google+, and the recipients will not be able to view the rest of the album.
- Click Share.
- Add a comment if you'd like to add context to your photos. This text will be posted with your photos in Google+.
- Add Google+ circles, individual people, or email addresses. Here's how these people will find out about your photos:
- People that use Google+: The people you share with will be able to see the shared album in their Google+ stream. Those people you add by name will also receive an email notification. Check the box next to 'Notify people via email' to send email notification to your circles as well.
- People that don't use Google+: These people will be invited by email to view your photos in Google+; they don't have to sign up for Google+ to do so.
- Click Share.
If you've signed up for Google+, but prefer to send conventional email invitations through Picasa Web Albums, click Share via email only towards the bottom of the sharing window.