Side by side editing
Use side by side editing to compare two different photos side by side or two different edited versions of the same photo. Here's how:
- In Picasa, double click a photo.
- Above the photo, choose one of the comparative editing buttons:
- A|B: Compare two different photos side by side. Select one of the images and use the left and right arrow keys to scroll through the other photos in the folder or album.
- A|A: Compare different sets of edits to the same photo, or view the original as you apply edits. Note that when editing both versions of the same photo, you'll be prompted to choose which one to save.
- To edit, click on the relevant photo and make your edits.
Click the button above your the photos to swap the view: either side by side or above and below.