Changing album visibility
You can change your album visibility level for existing albums at any time in Picasa and Picasa Web Albums. Adjust these visibility options to control the privacy of your albums.
Picasa Web Albums
To change the visibility level of an existing album, follow these steps:
- From your My Photos page, click on the album you'd like to change.
- Select Actions > Album properties.
- Set your album visibility in the 'Visibility' drop-down box.
- Click Save changes.
You can also make changes to multiple album visibilities at once. On the My Photos page, select Edit Visibility located above your albums.
You can change the visibility of existing online albums from within Picasa. Choose the visibility level from the drop-down menu to the right of the Share button in the folder or album header. You can also set the default visibility level for all new albums uploaded from Picasa. Here's how:
- In Picasa, click Tools > Options (Windows) or Picasa > Preferences (Mac).
- Select Options.
- Click the Web Albums tab.
- Choose your preferred option in the 'New album visibility' section.