You can set your Picasa slideshow to be accompanied by music. Ensure that your audio file type is supported, and follow these steps:
- Click the Tools (Windows) or Picasa (Mac) menu.
- Select Options (Windows) or Preferences (Mac).
- Click the Slideshow tab.
- Select the 'Play music during slideshow' checkbox.
- Click the Browse button to select a folder that contains the music files. The music files in this folder will play continuously until the slideshow stops. If the slideshow is longer than the length of the music, Picasa loops back to the first file in the folder.
- Click OK to save your selections.