Create photos webpage
Picasa lets you easily create a HTML page that you can put on your own website. Just follow these steps:
- Select photos for your webpage. You can also select an entire folder or album by selecting its name in the folder list on the left.
- Click the Folder menu or Album menu.
- Select Export as HTML Page.
- Customize your page:
- Select how big you want your pictures to be.
- If you've selected a movie, choose whether you'd like to embed the entire movie on the page or just an image of the first frame.
- Add a title for your webpage.
- Select where you'd like the HTML file and web photos to be saved.
- Click the Next button.
- Choose a template for your photos:
- The first six layouts provide variations on the background color (black, grey, or white) of the page, in addition to whether or not you'd like a one or two page layout.
- The XML option is for more advanced users. Rather than hardcoding the images that appear on your HTML page, the XML option allows you to dynamically build the page based on the photos you've made available in a linked XML file.
- Click the Finish button.
The last step is to put your files online. When you're ready, upload all the new files to your host's file manager or web directory.