Set default email
When you click the Email button in Picasa, it's possible to control the email program that's launched. To modify your email preference settings in Picasa, please follow these steps:
- Click Tools > Options (Windows) or Picasa > Preferences (Mac).
- Select the Email tab.
- Choose your preferred option under 'Email Program.' You have three choices:
- Let me choose each time I send pictures: Each time you email photos, you'll be prompted to choose between using Google Mail or the default email client.
- Use my Google Account: Each time you email photos, you'll be prompted to sign in to your Google Account. You can use either your Gmail or Google Account email address. Learn more about how to email photos.
- Use default email client: When emailing photos, the default email program for your computer will be automatically used. Learn how to set your default email program.
- Click OK to save your changes.