From webpages and email
You can import photos to Picasa from the Internet by following these two steps:
- Download or save the photo to your computer. Click the links below to learn how to save images from webpages or email: Webpages
- Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac) the image you'd like to import.
- Select Save Image As.
- Name the file and select a folder location on your hard drive where you'd like to save the image.
- Click Save.
To save photos received as attachments over email, please follow these steps:
- In your email program, select the message with an attached photo. Appended to the end of the message, you should find an attachment icon.
- Download the attachment. Depending on the email program, you may need to click the attachment icon or click a download link.
- Save this image to your hard drive.
- Make sure the Picasa Folder Manager is set to scan the folder in which the photo was saved.