You can email photos from Picasa in a few easy steps:
- Select the photos you'd like to email.
- Click the Email button.
- Select from the following email options:
- Google Mail
- Gmail: Gmail is ideal to use for sending pictures in Picasa. Attach up to 20 MB of photos in a single email. You can sign up for Gmail in a few easy steps. Learn more.
- Google Account email: If you want to use a non-Gmail address to send photos, this option may be for you. You can associate any email address with a Google Account and use this address to send mail through Picasa. Learn more.
Non-gmail Google Accounts have an attachment limit of ten items.
- Use your default email program: By setting your email program as the default on your computer, you can use this email provider in Picasa.
- Google Mail
- Sign in to your email account.
- Enter your recipients' email addresses, type a message to accompany the photos, and send the email. If you need additional help, consult your email program's help resources.
If you're sharing a large number of photos, you may have to watch out for email attachment size limits. Picasa lets you reduce photo size when emailing, so you can send more photos in a single message. The resizing process attaches new resized copies of your photos, leaving the original photos untouched. When selecting photos in Picasa, the total size of all selected photos is displayed in the blue bar above the Photo Tray.